What ID do I need to show to cash a cheque?
To cash a cheque at one of our Cheques Cashers branches, as well as your cheque you will need to bring with you:
- Proof of signature - passport OR driving licence OR government issue photo ID
- Proof of address - utility bill or official letter dated within the last 8 weeks
If you have other questions about the identification you will need when presenting your cheque to us for cashing,
please contact us during our opening hours and we will gladly help.
Terms of Service
A full set of our terms of trading is available on request - below are the key points:
1. Cheques Cashers Ltd reserves the right to declined any transaction - cheques will be accepted subject to
suitable customer identification being provided and depending on the cheque issuer status.
2. We cannot cash any cheque without the correct payee identification. All ID must be original documents, photocopies
cannot be accepted.
3. The person who cashes the cheque (The Payee) will be personally responsible for paying Cheques Cashers Ltd the
full amount of the cheque if it is returned unpaid.